Mom!

I know it's been forever since I posted. I've just been so busy! But, a few weeks ago my mom visited from Illinois! It was SO fun to see her and just hang out with her. Between all the shopping and old movies we just talked and ate out at fun restaurants.

We went up to see my grandparents (her parents) and aunts (her sisters) in Logan and then we headed down to Castle Dale to see another one of my aunts (another of her sisters). I haven't had that much fun or laughed that hard in a long time! While we were down in Castle Dale we drove out to The Wedge which is like a smaller version of the Grand Canyon. Holy cow! It was HUGE and man was it beautiful.

My mom is truly the best. She is an amazing wife and mother. I don't know what I'd do without her!

Sadly, I didn't take my camera with me, so I don't have any pictures. I need to get in the habit of taking pictures!

No comments: