M*A*S*H*

Oh, I love M.A.S.H. Lately I have had some weird craving for it. My brother has the whole series on DVD and we used to stay up late watching it. The carefree, low-drama, and dry humor style appeal to me and for some reason I can't get enough of it!

Here's a few quotes:

"You're always wrong, Frank. That's what's so right about you." - Henry

[to a patient in cardiac arrest] "Live! That's an order!" - Charles

"Will you stop saying what I'm thinking?" - Henry
"One of us has to." - Radar

"What's Frank up to?" - B.J.
"I think he's vacuuming Korea. Eisenhower's coming; he wants everything just so." - Hawkeye

"This is the last straw!" - Frank
"Remind me to order more straws." - Hawkeye

"I wonder if I can say something useful?" - Frank
"I often wonder that too, Frank." - Trapper

"Blow in my ear." - Hawkeye
"What?" - Margaret
"I'm so cold I think my pilot's gone out." - Hawkeye

And if that doesn't make you want to pick up an episode. Try this:

No comments: